Google launched the latest Android 11 prototype for developer check. The new operating system comes with better features and faster performance when compared to the previous versions. It was released on 19 February 2020, building excitement for the users globally. Let’s have a look at the features that the new OS will bring.
Every brand requires a dedicated team of developers and programmers. Being a leading Android app development company in Canada, our team is always curious about the latest features and updates. We have an expert team determined to create stunning Android applications to build customer engagement and enhance brand value. If you are looking for Top Android app development services, you can contact our customer team for immediate support.
Android 11 Exciting Features
Google focuses on protecting user’s data privacy. A step in this direction is the option of one-time permission. This means that the user will have a choice to allow data permission just once while using that application.
Aeroplane mode with Bluetooth on:
This sounds like an exciting update. The Android 11 OS will allow users to turn on their aeroplane mode and Bluetooth at the same time. Usually, when you switch on the aeroplane mode, the Bluetooth gets disconnected, and you have to turn it on again. But with this update, you don’t have to do that anymore.
A lot of times, we fail to take a screenshot when the screen is too big, or the image is large where we have to scroll down for the whole picture. In the new version, you can capture the entire image in a single screenshot by scrolling down your screen while screenshotting.
Recording without notifications:
This has happened several times, and it’s becoming problematic. Every time I start to record something, a notification pops up, and the sound gets recorded in the video/audio. Android 11 offers a feature where it automatically mutes the notifications while recording. This will give you better video quality.
Android 11 has levelled up Google Maps, making it a fun journey. With innovative technologies like Artificial Intelligence and 5G network, you can see beyond the buildings. We still don’t have a clear idea of how it will work, but it sounds an exciting feature to be added in the update.
Voice Access updated:
In the previous Android versions, the voice access feature had a dedicated number for every action on the screen. You had to call out or speak that number for the phone to perform the respective function. But, now this has been improved. Say, you want the voice access feature to open Instagram for you. All you need to say is Instagram. The voice access will read what’s there on your screen and perform the respective action.
The new Android Studio 4.0
Version 4.0 seems to have a load of exciting features than the previous versions. The announcement for Android Studio 4.0 was made in May 2020. The innovative tools will prove to be game-changers for helping developers in designing an application. The developers will reap benefits from the improved CPU profiler and the option to use code completion in the code shrinking rules files. Let’s briefly have a look at the new features and improvements in the Android Studio 4.0.
- With the Motion Editor, creating motion animation becomes simpler. It allows a simple UI to create, edit and preview animations.
- It allows you to compare your user interface between several screen dimensions.
- It offers an improved real-time debugging experience.
Develop and Profile:
- The CPU profiler is redesigned to make an interface that is easier to navigate and helps understand the data.
- Clangd and Clang-Tidy are supported by default.
- The R8 rules include smart editing features for the code shrinker rules.
- The IntelliJ IDEA 2019.3 platform comes with improved performance.
- The new build analyzer will allow you to identify and analyze the bottlenecks in your build.
- It supports the Java 8 language, which means that you can use APIs without worrying about your app’s minimum API requirement.
- With build feature DSL, you have the option to enable or disable different build features.
- Kotlin DSL will be useful to support the Kotlin DSL script files.
At Auxano Global Services, we offer quality services to achieve client satisfaction. We value your brand and focus on creating products that act as a tool in its growth and expansion. You should hire Android app developers who are experienced and have the necessary technological knowledge. We are happy to work with you and offer our top Android app development Services. Get in touch for immediate assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the Android 11 exciting features?
Like every version, Android 11 announced many exciting features such as one-time permission, Aeroplane mode with Bluetooth on, Recording without notification, better maps, and lot’s more.
2. What is new in the latest Android s|Studio version?
Google launched its stable version as Android Studio 4.0 with the latest features and functionality. The CPU profiler is redesigned with updates, the motion editor comes with animation to make the coding easier, Clangd and Clang-Tidy are supported by default.
3. Do Google maps have improved with Android 11?
Yes, it has AI technology and is compatible with 5G networks. AI technology will work better for Google Maps and users will get benefits from the new maps. Google Maps becomes more accurate, more responsive, and easier.
4. Which is the best Android app development company in Canada?
Auxano Global Services is one of the best Android app development companies in Canada having a vast portfolio in different niches. Our client-centric approach helps us to understand the actual need. We always revere the client’s requirements in order to create something beyond expectations.
5. Do you provide maintenance and support after app development?
Auxano Global Services provide round the clock technical and customer support. We support our customers from the beginning of the development process until long after the delivery of the mobile app.
6. Where can I go for more information about Android app development?
To know more about our Android app development services and to hire dedicated Android app developers, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or can call us at +1.437.886.3395.