Mobile app development cost varies on the genre you choose and even on the type of mobile app you desire.
1. Lifestyle Mobile App Development – Lifestyle app incorporates apps like shopping, virtual fitting room, and more apps that are related to personal lifestyle. For instance, Pinterest, Tinder, Google Home, Amazon Alexa, etc. These types of apps contain various functionalities and features.
2. Social Media App Development – Social Media Apps are amongst the most popular kinds of apps. We all use them on a daily basis to connect with our friends and family, such as Facebook, Whatsapp Messenger, Instagram, etc. Social Media apps have to be fun, fast, and they also support the expanding features of social networks.
3. Utility Mobile App Development – These kinds of software are used daily, and they play a very important part of our lives. Examples of utility apps are Calculator, Notepad, Weather, Flashlight, etc. These kinds of apps users use daily a few times.
4. Game App Development – Many types of the app comes under this category, such as 2D games, 3D games, simulation games, and all of them contain different functionalities. Such as arcade games like Fortnite and PUBG, they require various levels and complex functionalities, so the cost factor depends on that.
5. Entertainment App Development – Entertainment plays a critical role in users’ lives, and the demand for uniqueness is still prevailing in the industry. The examples of these apps are YouTube, Netflix, Spotify, TikTok, etc. These apps have enormous popularity among the users because of the apps’ functionalities.
6. On-Demand App Development – The popularity of on-demand apps have reached to the sky because of their offerings. These apps offer services as per the demand of users such as food ordering app, taxi booking app, services provider app, which gives user access and ease of getting the services wherever they are. These apps contain various functionalities, and sometimes, a single concept can have multiple apps. Examples of such apps are Uber, Zomato, PostMates, etc. The cost factor depends upon the complexity of the app.
7. Productivity Mobile App Development – You may not hear of this category often, but you undoubtedly have used the apps that fall in this category. These kinds of apps let the user be productive. Applications such as Docs, Calendar, Finance apps, translators, Evernote, etc.
8. Clone App Development – A few apps leave an impeccable impression on users but lack a few features that could make it more useful. In this case, if you would like to have an app like the one that exists with new features or uniqueness, then you could go for Clone app development.
9. News/Information Mobile App Development – Nowadays, people prefer on the go news apps and information provider apps to save their time. These apps are undoubtedly useful for everyone daily. Examples of different types of popular news apps are Buzzfeed, Google News & Weather, SmartNews, etc.
So the cost of mobile app development depends upon the complexity of the app, and it can go from $10k to $1,50k depending upon the type of app that you require. To get the best out of your money, contact experience mobile app development company to shape your idea.